NetCamCenter - Windows 7 系統設定建議
在您執行 NetCamCenter 前，建議您參考以下步驟設定以達到系統效能最佳化
- Go to Control panel and then click Power options.
- Click Change Plan settings.
- On the Change settings for the plan page,
select Never for Put the computer to sleep.
- Go to Control panel and then click Device Manager.
- Click on Network adapters, and then select your network adapter.
Right-click on your network adapter and select Properties.
- Uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
You may want to turn off Aero Peek to save CPU usage. To turn off Aero Peek, please follow the steps below
- Click Start. Select Control Panel.
- Click on the View by drop down menu arrow, and select Small icons.
- Double-click on Performance Information and Tools.
- Click on Adjust visual effects.
- On the Visual effects tab, uncheck Enable Aero Peek.
微軟 Security Essentials 的設定
Please refer to the steps below to configure Microsoft Security Essentials.
(Note: you may want to turn off Schedule scan to avoid
slowing the system performance. )
- Double-click Microsoft Security Essentials.
- Go to Settings tab.
- Click Excluded files and locations. Click Add.
- Select the folder where NetCamCenter is installed. Click Save changes.
- Click Excluded file types. Click Add.
- Enter *.wmv.
- Click Add. Enter *.asf.
- Click Add. Enter *.jpg.
Click Save changes.
All rights reserved.
All trademarks are owned by respective company.