Using a webcam and NetCamCenter to build a video surveillance system for remote viewing and record video in the cloud
What equipment do I need for using a webcam to record videos and monitor remotely?
- An Internet ready PC (Windows 7/8).
- Internet connection, at least 256 kbps up and down link.
- USB webcams or capture card with Windows WDM driver, or compatible IP cams.
- NetCamCenter CamNebula Free edition software
- Register free CamNebula Service account
- Download, install and run NetCamCenter, enter your CamNebula username and NetCamCenter serial number.
- On video window, click on Setup, Cloud tab, enable CamNebula. This enables cloud recording and remote viewing.
- For remote viewing, on desktop PC, install Microsoft Silverlight or Apple QuickTime Plugin, login to your CamNebula page, click on Live. On mobile device, install CamNebula app.
- How about router and dynamic DNS?
With CamNebula service, you don't need to configure or setup any of those.
Download NetCamCenter Free Edition
All trademarks are owned by respective company.